Below you can see my genius hour project proposal. I chose to do my genius hour on mindfulness and the postive effects that it can have on our overall wellbeing.


This is a video briefly explains what genius hour is and what the rules and grading are for it.






This calendar that I created with google calendar will hopefully help to keep my up to date on all of my  genius hour assignments!

 Check out the trailer for my genius hour Ted Talk!
 Below you can see my ted talk titled JUST BRUSH YOUR TEETH.

Comments

  1. JUSTINE! First off, your doggy is adorable. Second, you make mindfulness fun. and third, it was an absolute pleasure being able to experience this journey along with you! I like how you went into a specific example of how you can stay mindful during a simple everyday task, such as brushing your teeth. Although I would have liked to see you actually brushing your teeth to show this. I also love how your overall theme is super calm, as it reflects the overall topic nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment