Genius Hour Blog post #4



Time to bring it all together, while my overall goal to become more mindful did not go exactly how I intended. I did not meet all of my goals , but I did broaden my knowledge and understanding of the topic of mindfulness and how I can better implement it into my everyday routine. At the moment I still focusing on practicing mindfulness in the everyday activities I am already doing but I am working towards being able to set aside a time in the day to do a guided meditation. I have started to listen to a lot of informal podcasts as well as reading a lot of research papers to help me gain knowledge on how I can better implement this! 

This podcast on Spotify has a lot of really interesting and informative information on the mind gut connection as well as mindfulness and mental health information! 


Image result for mindfulness

Comments